Friday 4 January 2013

Today, after inspiration from the a dear friend, I have rediscovered a childrens story written by my mad old Mama, which I had buried on my hard drive. I want to illustrate it. This may possibly be the first thing I have illustrated since graduating... (a degree in illustration is enough to put anyone off illustrating for life!)

All you get to know for mow is it's about Hannah Broom...a grubby little witch...who is excited about an upcoming social engagement ;)  I have many ideas bubbling in my brain but I need a decent chunk of time to get some scribbles and storyboards down.

Guidance for what Hannah Broom should look like: (Acording to the author)

Hehe...watch this space. But for now I am off to curl up on the sofa with some crochet. I'm a poorly bear.


No comments: